Kids Ministry Activities
Kids Church (Sunday)
- What we do: we teach the kids from the bible about Jesus Christ, in the hope that they will come to know Jesus as their Lord and Saviour. The kids begin in church with their families, and we usually sing a kids song and/or see our favourite puppet Charlie. Then the kids will leave with the fully qualified leaders for their programme. Each week they look at the bible, play some games, learn object lessons, make craft and learn what it means to follow Jesus.
- When we do it: our kids church activities happen in conjunction with family church, Sunday 10:15am at Warrawong. As mentioned, the kids begin with the rest of their church family in church, and then leave for their programme abouty 15 minutes into family church. It is normally finished by 11:15.
- Why we do it: we want our kids to grow up loving and serving Jesus. This is not babysitting, it’s training up the next generation of christians.
- Runs in conjunction with 10:15am Family Church
Youth Church (Sunday)
- We discuss the big themes in the Bible over a hot chocolate with some snacks. Youth in high school are welcome to join us. Runs concurrently with 10:15am Family Church
Kids Club (Fridays @ 4)
- What we do : Games, Craft, Bible Talk, Music, Dinner, handball (including Warrawong Anglican Church (comp. rules) handball championships)
- When we do it: Friday’s 4:00pm – 5:30pm during School Terms
- Why we do it: we want kids from the neighbourhood to come to church, so they can also serve Jesus.
CrossFactor (Fridays @ 5:30)
- What we do : High school aged youth group, Games: Table Tennis, Air Hockey, PlayStation, Music, Bible & Dinner
- When we do it: Friday’s 5:30pm – 7:30pm during School Terms
- Why we do it: we want high-schoolers from the neighbourhood to come to church, have fun & learn about Jesus.